Recent Break-in of Heidi's House [UPDATE 2/15/12]

Main Minecraft Server: mc.dreampiece.com:28600, Dreampiece PoKeMoN server: mc.dreampiece.com:28700, Dreampiece Yogscast modpack Server: mc.dreampiece.com:28800, Bluuboy's Server: kfc-craft.no-ip.org
Myrrh
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

Re: Recent Break-in of Heidi's House [UPDATE 2/15/12]

Postby Myrrh » Feb 16th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Macfoo your entire house was a disaster area. Chris and I rebuilt a bunch of the floor and walls 'cause it was full of holes. And your animals had been all let out. I assume that was all in the same instance as when your stuff was stolen..

Oh and the "I didn't steal from bluu ever" was a direct response to your quotes of him and bluuboy talking about stuff being stolen.

macfoo
Troll Clan Champion

Postby macfoo » Feb 16th, 2012, 12:32 pm

those weren't my animals, except the puppies in my garage. but that was a public pasture, and public use areas should be respected exactly the same as private property.

macfoo
Troll Clan Champion

Postby macfoo » Feb 16th, 2012, 12:37 pm

so the logs can tell us who opens chests but not withdrawals/deposits?

uh-oh i might thus look really suspicious in the logs lol. my favorite thing about SMP servers is looking over what other people have done and how they've done it. in particular, i am fascinated by how other people store things in their chests, their organizational patterns. so i open every chest I ever see. but if there were a log of withdrawals/deposits, I could prove my innocence one and for all! (and conversely prove guilt decisively).

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

FrogurtX
Blame Tim, We All Do!
Blame Tim, We All Do!

Postby FrogurtX » Feb 16th, 2012, 12:44 pm

This is just just really suspicious. Especially since I've seen Drift walk around town in full diamond armor and that dude died a lot to lava. He even gave me a painting once.... I thought he had crafted it at the time, but remembering back, he's always asked how to do the simplest crafting recipes, never wanting to go to the wiki to find out for himself.

Myrrh
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

Postby Myrrh » Feb 16th, 2012, 12:44 pm

I've made paintings for him before.

macfoo
Troll Clan Champion

Postby macfoo » Feb 16th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Drift07 wrote:Hey, the question i have is what is the deal with the diamonds what do you think i did....?
And i didn't steal from bluu ever.
And i did break my swear and promise with others but i confessed ok i admitted that i did it,why do we have to keep revisting the subject??

Jake,

I am glad you are reading this thread and posting here. I imagine how out-of-proportion this might feel to you, but I want you to see that there is something positive about what is going on here. Yes, we are kind of going overboard here, with the investigation and the news reporting, but there are two reasons why this is happening.

First, because something bad happened, something that broke the community's sense of trust and security. Several people, myself included, are angry that someone messed with our stuff. We are angry and we want to know who did it so we can take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. If this kind of thing keeps happening, people will stop playing and Ramin will simply shut down the server. Therefore, we are investigating what happened so that we can solve the problem.

That's the obvious reason. The other reason for all of this intense investigation is that we are trying to make it feel a little bit better by having a little bit of fun with it. We are mad, but deep down we are nice people and we just want to get along and be cool, so by being a little bit silly and pretending to be police investigators, news reporters, and judges, it helps to keep us all in a little bit better of a mood, so we're not just yelling and being mad jerks about everything.

In other words, we would rather not have to be talking about this crap in the first place, but since we have to if we want to stop it from happening again, we're going to try to have a little fun with it.

And, as Benny said, if the person/people who messed with our stuff comes clean and tells all of the truth and doesn't try to hide anything, well then we can work it out and give that person a chance to earn back our trust and perhaps get a second chance to play on the main survival server with us... But, until we know the full truth of what happened, we are going to continue being angry and suspicious.

(FYI, a second chance is possible, but a third chance is impossible)

Benny
Dreampiece Founder
PSN: Dreampiece
Steam: bennysoo
Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771
Xbox Live: S7th
Origin ID: bennysoo

Postby Benny » Feb 16th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Myrrh wrote:Macfoo your entire house was a disaster area. Chris and I rebuilt a bunch of the floor and walls 'cause it was full of holes. And your animals had been all let out. I assume that was all in the same instance as when your stuff was stolen..

Oh and the "I didn't steal from bluu ever" was a direct response to your quotes of him and bluuboy talking about stuff being stolen.

Understood. But I just recall these things:
The entire server is messed up all because of me and ill take the blame for it cause it was my fault for all of this

its just a big deal to me cause i dont want to mess anything up because i dont like trouble or stealing and the first time im sorry and the second was me just being stupid i messed up
now i fell really bad and im sorry
feel*

How about we ask Drift07 who he did steal from and who he didn't? Of course one might not remember who or who he didn't. Drift07 if you see this please come clean as clean as clean can be :cheese:
[b]PSN: Dreampiece | 360: S7th | Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771 | Steam: bennysoo | Origin: bennysoo

rawrmin
Dreampiece Server Host Admin

Postby rawrmin » Feb 16th, 2012, 3:16 pm

I want an appropriate response by the end of the day Drift. We want to know.
Ramin Davarpanah
President & CEO
of
-Ramin Corp.-
"Making tomorrow safer for today."
http://www.ramincorporation.com

MacGyver
L33T H4X0R

Postby MacGyver » Feb 16th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Hey Just curious about the melon's... where did everyone get their melon's from?

Myrrh
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

Postby Myrrh » Feb 16th, 2012, 4:33 pm

Originally someone had to find melon seeds in a dungeon, but once there's a plant, you can just pick the melon from it and craft the melon into more seeds.

Return to “Minecraft”