SWTOR- MOX Desktop Parser

Server: Warriors of the Shadow, Faction: Sith Empire, Guild: Dreampiece
Fyter87
L33T H4X0R

SWTOR- MOX Desktop Parser

Postby Fyter87 » Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:18 pm

So finally found a DPS/Healing Meter, its pretty awesome, Ive only used it solo, haven't tried it in a raid yet, theirs some certain setup needed and everyone who has it in the Raid needs to put in a Raid Key the program generates for everyone. http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/index.html ScreenShot Below..

Danc0c0Wilbur
Topic Posting Engineer
PSN: Vecspeed53

Re: SWTOR- MOX Desktop Parser

Postby Danc0c0Wilbur » Apr 24th, 2012, 11:41 am

We will see who fails now!

Benny
Dreampiece Founder
PSN: Dreampiece
Steam: bennysoo
Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771
Xbox Live: S7th
Origin ID: bennysoo

Postby Benny » Apr 24th, 2012, 12:30 pm

Danc0c0Wilbur wrote:We will see who fails now!

LOL... I woulda been on that fail list... I am el horrible in raids. Like in WOW tho... these things are not always good... gotta hope it parses out overhealing, aoe damages, and other stuff if you really need to know. This will help weed out who is AFK, but this might not be a good measurement to see who sucks or not... kind of like how I was saying that numbers do not always equate to winning in Warzones. Same applies in PVE :) Lastly... I hate using 3rd party applications to play a game... it starts to become more like work and less fun... just my input. When WOW required me to download raid tools, gearscore measurements, and macros... it felt like a day job rather than a fun gaming experience.
[b]PSN: Dreampiece | 360: S7th | Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771 | Steam: bennysoo | Origin: bennysoo

Dwayne
Topic Posting Engineer

Postby Dwayne » Apr 24th, 2012, 12:42 pm

I agree, Benny.. but it's also alot less fun in raids when you can't beat something and you don't know what is wrong :(

Fyter87
L33T H4X0R

Postby Fyter87 » Apr 24th, 2012, 1:00 pm

This parser also shows everything a boss casts and for how much damage, so we can finally figure out whats killing us.. haha

I agree with Benny, Dps meters can be bad becuase people just end up having a race.

Benny
Dreampiece Founder

Postby Benny » Apr 24th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Dwayne wrote:I agree, Benny.. but it's also alot less fun in raids when you can't beat something and you don't know what is wrong :(

Haha agreed need to find the slacker! Normally it would be me, but I stopped raiding... not sure I can ever raid again seriously tbo... i think im too casual on the PVE end game stuff. I remember using CTRaid for WOW... killed the fun out of the game for me... I was playing whack a mole instead of seeing the boss fights... luckily Kikyo took screenshots.
[b]PSN: Dreampiece | 360: S7th | Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771 | Steam: bennysoo | Origin: bennysoo

Benny
Dreampiece Founder

Postby Benny » Apr 24th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Fyter87 wrote:This parser also shows everything a boss casts and for how much damage, so we can finally figure out whats killing us.. haha

I agree with Benny, Dps meters can be bad becuase people just end up having a race.

Definitely there are benefits of these meters. I just dislike them that is all... maybe if it was included in the game it would be much better... having to download something on the side is a bummer :[

Dwayne
Topic Posting Engineer

Postby Dwayne » Apr 24th, 2012, 2:30 pm

Benny wrote:
Dwayne wrote:I agree, Benny.. but it's also alot less fun in raids when you can't beat something and you don't know what is wrong :(

Haha agreed need to find the slacker! Normally it would be me, but I stopped raiding... not sure I can ever raid again seriously tbo... i think im too casual on the PVE end game stuff. I remember using CTRaid for WOW... killed the fun out of the game for me... I was playing whack a mole instead of seeing the boss fights... luckily Kikyo took screenshots.

yeah.. i hope the game doesn't go mod crazy.. i didn't like that about WoW either.. I always tried to get by using the least mods as possible. The devs seems like they're against something like CTraid and macros so I'm giving them the thumbs up for that (don't hurt me craig).

Benny
Dreampiece Founder

Postby Benny » Apr 24th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Dwayne wrote:
Benny wrote:

yeah.. i hope the game doesn't go mod crazy.. i didn't like that about WoW either.. I always tried to get by using the least mods as possible. The devs seems like they're against something like CTraid and macros so I'm giving them the thumbs up for that (don't hurt me craig).

LOL... I am glad the devs are against it... but then again they hopefully can incorporate what the "people" want to help them with raids etc.

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”