Frogurt's Mom

General discussion about anything that doesn't fall into other forums.
FrogurtX
Blame Tim, We All Do!
Blame Tim, We All Do!

Frogurt's Mom

Postby FrogurtX » Mar 30th, 2012, 6:10 pm

So my mom is trying to get in touch with my sister (Heidi) who refuses to associate with her for over a year now (my sister is a spoiled selfish bitch and my mom is a control freak). My mom was trying to find out if my sister (who is like 22 or so) has medical insurance, so she can cancel the coverage and save $300 a month. My wife (also named Heidi) was nice enough to find that information out, but now my mom started creeping with her requests so I had to put a stop to it.

Also she requests that I ask Chinese people who speak good English to explain to me how families are supposed to work. Here is the email trail.

=======================================

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 10:22 AM >>>
Mom,

My Heidi contacted your Heidi and this was your Heidi's response:

"8:43:03 AM
I had no idea that I was still insured. I absolutely don't expect her to keep paying for me since I haven't talked to her in about a year. Thanks, Heidi."

Looks like you've wasted a hell of a lot of money giving your Heidi all of those chances.

Regards,
Chris

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Shaoling wrote:
I sent a request to cancel Heidi from my insurance.
But the insurance company wants to know if she has her own insurance. Can you find out this for me?
Shaoling

===

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 11:07 AM >>>

Probably? Does it even matter? Just tell them yes.

Regards,
Chris

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Shaoling wrote:
Actually, my company is doing for me as this is the procedure.
They are asking me if she got a job. I do not know anything about her and could not give them an answer. I do not want to give them a false answer as I do not want to get in trouble down the road if something happens to her. Even though she is an adult. I am still her a legal mother. If something happens to her, I believe they would contact me.
MOM

===

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 4:07 PM >>>

Just tell them the truth, that your daughter refuses to associate with you anymore and you have no idea. She is a legal adult and that is it. It doesn't matter at all that you are her mother and there is NOTHING legally binding you to be responsible for her. US law states that once she is 18, you are no longer responsible in any way for her wellbeing.

Regards,
Chris

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Shaoling wrote:
Just ask her if she got a job. I do not want to bother you with this, but I have no choice as she seems does not read my messages and nor does she reply to my phone calls.
Please also ask if she has ever read my messages. Why does she not want to talk to me.
I would like to find out the problem
Can you ask Heidi Senior to do this for me?
Also when you come here tomorrow, bring some rice as I do not have white rice.
Mom

===

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 4:44 PM >>>

No, ask your daughter these questions yourself. If you cannot get an answer, then that's it.

Regards,
Chris

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Shaoling wrote:
WHY? You are her brother. You are supposed to be a bridge between me and her.
If my father and Mom fights, I will be a pacemaker to make them talk. This is a Chinese traditional way to get all family together and be a family.

===

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 4:55 PM >>>

Yes I am her brother by blood. Where did you get the idea that I am to solve your relationship issues with her? You guys work it out yourselves, keep me out of it.

Regards,
Chris

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Shaoling wrote:
The problem is she does not talk to me. She may talk to you as brother. Do you understand this?
I talked to you about this so many times. what do you not understand. Why don't you talk to your friends who understand Chinese culture. He or she may be able to explain this to you better than I do.
I did not want to get you involved, but I have no choice. Can you see it? All my friends do not speak English well. I don't know who is her friend. If you can point out one of her friends, i will be willing to talk to her friend. Let me know, please.
mom

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Chris Lee <#> wrote:
You are the one who does not understand. Your daughter wants nothing to do with you. There is nothing you can do to change that. You are wasting your time and money rather than moving on and just accepting that fact. You have no responsibility to pursue her whether legally or morally. Neither do I.

Why don't you ask your brother to help you contact Heidi rather than my wife? Does Chinese culture say you can ask your son's wife to help you, but not your brother? I don't believe half the things you say in the name of Chinese culture, Frankly, I think you make a lot of it up.

Regards,
Chris

===

>>> Chris Lee <#> 3/30/2012 5:16 PM >>>

Actually, why don't you go hire a private detective and find out why Heidi doesn't like you. Since you insist on wasting money doing this, I see no reason to stop.

Regards,
Chris

===

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Shaoling wrote:
You don't understand this at all. It is wasting my time explaining this to you.

I wish you were a girl.

Mom

Benny
Dreampiece Founder
PSN: Dreampiece
Steam: bennysoo
Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771
Xbox Live: S7th
Origin ID: bennysoo

Re: Frogurt's Mom

Postby Benny » Mar 31st, 2012, 4:26 am

What happened between your mom and your sister? I barely talk to Sheryl but she stills keeps it cool with me... also Sheryl and my Mom are more attached to each other than any other family bond. You asking the wrong Chinese here... I am the Chinese that eats cheeseburgers, pizza, and drink milk while eating gelato and hate Chinese cuisine minus Dim Sum. I am as Chinese as the Oriental Take out boxes... Nu seems to talk about family ties being strong... I don't have strong family ties lol.
[b]PSN: Dreampiece | 360: S7th | Wii: 0384-8082-7959-9771 | Steam: bennysoo | Origin: bennysoo

Return to “Off Topic”