iPhone game review: Fantasy Defense

All gaming related discussion including computer, console, and tabletop games.
Tim
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

iPhone game review: Fantasy Defense

Postby Tim » Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:05 am

I give this game a 8/10 if it is still free. If it is not free, I think it costs $1 to buy. It would still be a great deal.

This is a standard tower defense game that uses regular units (towers) with hero units (bigger towers) to stop mobs from getting from the demon gate to the hero gate. The graphics are anime style, and the game lets you accumulate points to upgrade each type of unit and each type of hero. It also lets you buy equipment for heroes and has a minor achievement system.

The great part is that there are 50 stages in this game. It is a huge game. The small details like blowing up terrain to get money and selecting which unit to upgrade makes the game fun. There's even a fast forward option to speed up the game through the slower first few waves of mobs. This game will definitely challenge you enough to want to finish all the stages and has decent replayability (different game modes or to get more points to upgrade with).

There is a small bug I notice. If you accidentally get stuck where you cannot drag and drop or click anywhere, scroll down to bring down your notifications tab and close that with the home button. It should free up your pointer in-game. If not, try it again. I've had that happen to me three or four times, but I fixed it every time.

FrogurtX
Blame Tim, We All Do!
Blame Tim, We All Do!

Re: iPhone game review: Fantasy Defense

Postby FrogurtX » Apr 3rd, 2012, 5:18 pm

screenshots?

Tim
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

Re: iPhone game review: Fantasy Defense

Postby Tim » Apr 3rd, 2012, 5:49 pm

lazy, but trust me, it looks good and its easy to click, unless you're a fatty