uv-RO

Ragnarok Online was one of Dreampiece's first MMO. It is now F2P and holding up well.
Altidore
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member
Steam: tealfan25@yahoo.com
Xbox Live: RedefineYou

uv-RO

Postby Altidore » Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:49 pm

Posting this since Tim asked. I realize a vast majority of people have no interest in RO lol.

Decided to come back to RO because of uv-RO starting up a few weeks ago. It already gets around 250+ people online which is pretty incredible for a low rate. The head admin is Trojal (from UnityRO, which I believe I met you guys on not sure).

Lots of cool stuff on this server, like changing rates. The rates are 5-5-3 but I've never seen them dip below 8-8-4. There are treasure chests on every field map that are randomly generated and the more that get found the higher the rates get (capped at 9-9-5). I decided to spend about an hour chest hunting and found 11 in one night. You get cool stuff from them like bubble gum (100% increased drop rate for an hour) and battle guides (50% increased exp for an hour).

http://www.uv-ro.com/

My in-game name is Agudelian (rogue) and Bridget Regan (my slave priest). Jason is playing under batchel but he has been super busy with work lately and hasn't had a chance to really get going just yet.

Tim
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member

Re: uv-RO

Postby Tim » Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:51 pm

That's cool. I don't think I have time to play now because I started up FFXI again. I was asking because if you were on a server I played on, I could give you guys some stuff. Anyways, is it renewal?

Altidore
Dreampiece RO Member
Dreampiece RO Member
Steam: tealfan25@yahoo.com
Xbox Live: RedefineYou

Re: uv-RO

Postby Altidore » Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:54 pm

No renewal, not a fan unfortunately :p

Return to “Ragnarok Online”